12-18 fresh tiger prawns
1 red capsicum
1 green capsicum
1 red onion
Juice from 2 lemons
1 tsp olive oil
1 teaspoon fish sauce
Sprinkle of chilli flakes
Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
1. Thinly slice the mango, avocado, capsicum and onion.
2. Place onion and capsicum in a bowl and add half the lemon juice, oil and fish sauce. Mix and let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Drain and reserve juice for later.
4. Layer fruit and vegetables in individual 10cm Arcosteel trifle bowls.
5. Peel and de-vein tiger prawns – 2 or 3 for each person. In a hot Arcosteel frypan heat the oil, remaining lemon juice, chilli flakes and prawns. Toss until the prawns start to colour.
6. Place prawns on top of salad and drizzle over with reserved dressing. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves to garnish
Serves 6Download Recipe!