1kg Coliban or Sebago potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
Fresh rosemary to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Place into a large Arcosteel saucepan and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until partially cooked (potatoes should be only just tender when pierced with a skewer).
3. Drain potatoes well. Return to saucepan over low heat until any remaining water evaporates. Shake saucepan vigorously to rough up surface of potatoes (this will make them crunchy when roasted). Alternatively, scrape surfaces of potatoes with a fork to create a rough texture.
4. Pour oil into an Arcosteel Microstoven rectangle baker. Place roasting pan into oven for 5 minutes or until oil is hot. Working quickly, add potatoes to hot oil. Use tongs to turn potatoes to coat in oil, then return roasting pan to oven.
5. Roast potatoes for 40 minutes. Turn and roast for a further 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Season with salt and garnish with rosemary.
6. Serve immediately.
Serves 6Download Recipe!